The San Francisco Museum of Modern Art is now offering visitors iPod rentals loaded with tours of their exhibits, according to the San Francisco Chronicle. The iPod rentals, which cost $2 each, are drawn from a stock of 100 iPods donated by Apple and offer walking tours broken down into short tracks with matching art reproductions much like cover art for a song. They are in a protective case to keep them from being damaged if dropped.
- Apple TV+ releases first look at Physical
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off