Shure has unveiled its Music Phone Adapter, a modular accessory that converts the company’s earphones into a stereo headset, and allows iPhone users to switch between listening and communicating. The device features a low-profile VoicePort microphone tuned to enhance intelligibility regardless of background noise, a control button for answering and ending calls, and a detachable modular design. “The release of the iPhone promises to change the face of the music phone industry by getting serious music lovers to make the leap to a converged device,” said Mark Karnes, Executive Director of Marketing, Shure Incorporated. “The Shure MPA combined with our award-winning earphones provides the missing piece of the convergence puzzle: one convenient accessory that seamlessly delivers premium audio for all portable listening activities.” The Shure MPA-3c Music Phone Adapter is compatible with both the iPhone and the Motorola RAZR V3i, and will sell for $40 when it is released in August.
- Apple TV+ releases first look at Physical
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off