Siri co-founder and CEO Dag Kittlaus has left Apple, according to a new report. Citing anonymous sources, AllThingsD reports that Kittlaus made the move—which was both amicable and planned for ahead of time—due to his family still residing in Chicago, a desire to take some time off, and an interest in new entrepreneurial ideas. Kittlaus led Apple’s internal speech recognition efforts since the company acquired Siri in April 2010, and had served as Siri’s CEO since 2007. The report claims that other key executives from Siri are expected to remain with Apple.
- Apple TV+ releases first look at Physical
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off