Skype has released a small update to its iPhone and iPod touch application adding support for making video calls to a wider range of Skype clients and devices, specifically Skype for TV. The update also reportedly fixes crashing problems on the upcoming iOS 4.3. Skype first added video support to its iOS application late last year, allowing users to place and receive video calls over both Wi-Fi and 3G data connections using the Skype network from desktop PCs and other mobile devices. Skype 3.0.1 is available from the App Store as a free download.
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150
- Google Calendar and Docs now have App Store privacy labels
- New Zealand students create prototype Samoan language learning app
- Get professional sound quality with the Mackie CR-X for $124
- Minnesota bigwigs lobby for App Store and Play Store reform
- Black ‘Hometown’ photographers featured on latest shot on iPhone video
- Camera operator on ‘Cherry’ reveals complex drone shots