Slappa has debuted its new line of “Super-Cush” padded sleeves and its HardBody Pro case for the Apple iPad. The “Super-Cush” sleeves are available in five different styles, each featuring quilted inner lining, a rear exterior pocket for documents and cords, and a two-pull zippered closure. They sell for $25 each. The HardBody Pro case features a molded Duro-Shock xEVA hard shell, a nylon-weave outer surface, a padded iPad compartment with lock-down strap, three interior pockets for cords, chargers, and other small items, and a zippered closure. It sells for $40; both of Slappa’s new cases for the iPad and other netbook-sized devices are available now.
- Apple MacArthur Center closing amid mall safety issues
- Apple increasing sign language interpreters in stores
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?