Following a panel discussion at NAB this week, Sling Media CEO Blake Krikorian said he has spoken with Apple about the possibility of streaming to the iPhone, claiming his company “would love to support” the device. “I think the question for them is going to be, how are they going to phase the (iPhone) out?” Krikorian said of Apple. “There’s been some talk about whether it’s going to be a closed device or…open, or whether they’ll phase it (out), so I think it’s going to be up to them to see when (streaming) might be available. But I cannot comment any more than that.” Last week Sling confirmed that it is working on making the SlingBox compatible with the Apple TV.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS