Sling Media is demonstrating a version of its SlingPlayer Mobile application for the iPhone at Macworld Expo, and has said the application will be submitted for App Store approval in the first quarter. The application allows users to stream video from any Slingbox directly to the device, and can also control their home digital video recorder to watch recorded shows, pause, rewind, and fast forward live TV, or queue new recordings while away from home. “SlingPlayer Mobile is ideally suited for the iPhone’s large touch screen display and I know iPhone users are eagerly anticipating the application’s availability,” said Blake Krikorian, co-founder and CEO of Sling Media. Pricing for SlingPlayer Mobile for iPhone has yet to be determined.
- Apple awards $410 million to II-IV, an AR tech company
- 128 million iPhone users were affected by a botnet, reveal internal emails
- WWDC 2021: Interesting updates to iOS & iPadOS
- Apple Card Family detailed in new support page
- Zoom gains special access to iPad’s Camera API for multitasking features
- Unlock your iPhone using Apple Watch: Mask times!
- Unlock your Mac with Apple Watch
- Wrap your Apple TV remote in a Elago R4 remote case retro skin and take 7% off
- YouTuber modified his AirTag to fit in a wallet
- Apple explains Apple Card family in length via support document