iLounger Mark H. informed us about Small Dog Electronics offering a trade-in program for old iPods. Purchase your new iPod online or by phone, request an RMA number for your old iPod and ship it to Small Dog for credit toward your new iPod purchase. Small Dog lists the current trade-in values for the week of May 5 at; 5GB iPods – $100, 10GB iPods – $150 and 20GB iPods – $225. Visit the website for specific details to trade-in your iPod.
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS
- Enjoy WiFi 6 Technology with the TP-Link AX1800 WiFi Router, Now 30% Off
- New rapid antigen test kit from gauss to have iPhone support
- Get a beautiful Elago MagSafe charging stand for just $22