Softbank has issued a brief statement [Japanese language] denying claims that it is working with Apple to develop an “iPhone.” The Nihon Keizai Shimbun Japanese newspaper reported on Friday that Apple had partnered with Softbank to create and manufacture a new cell phone with iPod-like music-playing features and the capability to download songs directly from the iTunes Music Store.
- Apple MacArthur Center closing amid mall safety issues
- Apple increasing sign language interpreters in stores
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?