SoftBank CEO Masayoshi Son has announced via Twitter that the company will be providing free replacement iPhones for users who saw theirs lost or damaged during the recent earthquake and resulting tsunami. According to Engadget, the company will be releasing further details about the offer at a later date. In addition, Son has pledged that all earthquake orphans will receive free phones, along with call costs waived until they reach the age of 18, and, during a recent trip to hard-hit Tamura, said that Softbank will cover a year’s worth of living costs and provide job positions for the 1,200 people being relocated to Takeo, in Saga prefecture.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150