SolLight has introduced its new SoliCharger, a new solar-powered charger the the iPhone and some iPods. The bottom-connecting lithium-ion battery pack features a solar panel on one side for charging, but can also be charged via a standard iPhone USB cable or 12V iPod/iPhone car charger, providing up to a 50% charge for the iPhone. It also features a pass-through 30-pin port, LED charging status lights, and the ability to charge some other iPod models—due to the design, some wider iPods will not fit in the device. The SolLight SoliCharger is available now and sells for $40.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS