Square Enix has revealed that it will be releasing its strategy role playing game Sole Summoner: The Unsung Heroes – Encore for the iPhone and iPod touch on the App Store tomorrow. Based on the Click Wheel iPod game Song Summoner: The Unsung Heroes, the game has users play as a “conductor” who creates warriors out of music, and features the ability to transform songs stored on the device into “Tune Troopers” to combat the enemy; a Lite version is also planned and is pending approval. Notably, the iPhone version of the game will also include Song Summoner 2, a title which was never released. Joystiq reports that the sequel never made it to market “due to Apple ending support for Click Wheel games.” While Apple still offers a selection of Click Wheel iPod games on the iTunes Store, no new titles have been released in the format since Cake Mania 3 in February of this year.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150