Songza Media has released an update to its free music streaming app for the iPhone and iPod touch adding AirPlay support and optimizations for iOS 5. Songza is a free social streaming music app that features a large collection of curated playlists put together for a wide range of categories such as activity, mood, genre, decade or pop culture theme, allowing users to discover an appropriate soundtrack for just about any occasion or setting. The application is completely free with no advertising or listening limits and users can also collect and share their favourite playlists via Facebook, Twitter or e-mail. Songza is an iPhone/iPod touch app requiring iOS 4.1 or later and is available from the U.S. App Store as a free download.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS