Sonnet Technologies has announced the iFreq, a new in-vehicle FM transmitter and charger for the iPod nano. The iFreq consists of a mounting cradle that’s wired to an FM transmitter unit which plugs directly into a car’s cigarette lighter outlet. The $80 product features a backlit LCD display, broadcasts from 88.1 to 107.9, and comes with an adhesive-backed magnetic disk that is attached to the dash to mount and unmount the cradle. Sonnet said the iFreq will begin shipping in third quarter of 2006.
- Apple granted patent for Lightning port replacement
- iPhone 13 Pro: 120Hz LTPO Display and smaller notch
- Apple may launch foldable iPhone in 2023: Kuo
- Apple TV+ drama series “The Mosquito Coast” to release on April 30
- Apple to release OLED iPad Pro & OLED 16″ MacBook Pro next year
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today