Sony BMG has released its first iPod game, Musika. A music visualizer game, Musika was created by NanaOn-Sha president Masaya Matsuura, best known for his work on the music video game “PaRappa the Rapper.” The game utilizes a single button during normal gameplay, as it draws on the iPod’s music library by creating visualizations based on song titles. “The iPod is a device that revolutionized music and it is now poised to be a progressive gaming platform,” said Matsuura. “Many years ago Apple’s tools first opened my eyes to the power of music and multimedia, so it’s exciting to release my first game for this device.” Thomas Hesse, president of global digital business & U.S. sales for Sony BMG, added, “Musika is a natural extension of our existing relationship with the iPod and iTunes, and represents another step in our ongoing campaign to broaden our reach in the area of music-based mobile entertainment.” Musica is available now through iTunes for $5. To learn more about the game, see our first look article.
- Apple TV+ drama series “The Mosquito Coast” to release on April 30
- Apple to release OLED iPad Pro & OLED 16″ MacBook Pro next year
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today
- Amazon launches ‘GameOn’ on iOS
- Apple TV+ acquires ‘Dr. Brain’ Korean webtoon series
- Best Buy Lively Health & Safety Services now on Apple Watch