Sony has introduced its XDR-S10HDiP HD Radio with iPod compatibility, the first tabletop radio of its kind from the company. iTunes Tagging enables the user to save song information with the touch of a button while listening to an HD Radio station. The information is loaded into a “Tagged” playlist on the iPod, and when connected to a computer, the playlist shows up in iTunes, making it easy to purchase the tagged songs. The unit also provides a wireless remote with full access to the iPod player menu, charges the iPod while it is docked and provides clock radio functionality. The Sony XDR-S10HDiP will be available this summer for about $180.
- Apple granted patent for Lightning port replacement
- iPhone 13 Pro: 120Hz LTPO Display and smaller notch
- Apple may launch foldable iPhone in 2023: Kuo
- Apple TV+ drama series “The Mosquito Coast” to release on April 30
- Apple to release OLED iPad Pro & OLED 16″ MacBook Pro next year
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today