Sony has announced a new iPod-ready 5.1 channel home-theater-in-a-box system, the DAV-IS10. The DAV-IS10 sports Sony’s Digital Media Port input, which is compatible with Sony’s TDM-iP1 iPod Dock. The system also features Bravia Theater Sync, which uses the HDMI port to communicate with Bravia televisions, a single disc DVD/CD player/receiver, and DVD upscaling to either 720p or 1080i when connected via HDMI. The Sony DAV-IS10 micro home theater system will be available in July for $800.
- Apple MacArthur Center closing amid mall safety issues
- Apple increasing sign language interpreters in stores
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?