Sound ID has debuted its new, app-compatible 510 Bluetooth Headset. The 510 uses three microphones and sound processing to help eliminate background noise, and features an in-ear design, touch sensor volume controls, a dedicated on/off switch, multi-point technology to allow for connection of multiple devices at once, and an environmental mode to allow the user to hear the surrounding environment while wearing the headset. In addition, the 510 is compatible with Sound ID’s free EarPrint app for the iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad, which allows users to tune the audio to match their preferences, and offers a visual battery meter indicator and a find my headset feature. Sound ID’s 510 Bluetooth Headset will be available from AT&T and Sound ID’s website beginning June 6 and is priced at $130.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS