Acacia Tree Software has released a major update to SousChef adding support for the iPhone and iPod touch along with the ability to sync information between the Mac and iOS versions using Dropbox. SousChef 2.0 is now a universal app bringing all of the features of the former iPad-only version to iPhone and iPod touch users, including the ability to store and share recipes, build grocery lists and search for new recipes online. Both versions now also benefit from integration with Dropbox allowing recipes to be shared between devices running either SousChef for iOS or SousChef for Mac. SousChef requires iOS 4.2 or later and is available from the App Store for $5.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS