Sparrow has updated its iOS e-mail client adding support for composing messages in landscape orientation and several other UI improvements. Sparrow 1.2 also now allows users to swipe up and down to navigate between different messages while in the reading view and supports creating and editing labels/folders directly in the app. The update also fixes several bugs and now supports nine languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Dutch, Russian and Chinese. Sparrow 1.2 requires iOS 5.0 or later and is available from the App Store for $3.
- MacBook Pro with Mini-LED to launch this year
- iPad Pro vs iPad Air: Shopping guide!
- Apple Watch continues to be the smartwatch leader
- Should you buy the iPad Pro or wait?
- The Anker Soundcore Motion Boom Outdoor Bluetooth Speaker falls to $79.99
- iPhone 11 submerged for 6 months gets returned to owner
- iMac Pro listed with only one configuration, set to be discontinued
- LG developing display for the foldable iPhone
- Apple Watch sales shine in 2020 Q4
- Apple to introduce tracking safety feature to prevent stalking