Speck has just unveiled Case-E, a new iPad case designed especially for kids. Building on the company’s popular and whimsical iGuy, Case-E offers Speck’s trademark protection while also being fun for children to use. Case-E features bright and engaging colors and is made from soft materials. Flexible and detachable arms provide some personality along with an easy way to hold the iPad, wrap it around a car seat for viewing on the go, or stand the iPad up. Speck’s proprietary shock barrier technology provides six-foot drop protection, while the external soft and BPA-free EVA foam layer makes it easy and safe for small hands to hold onto. Case-E is expected to begin shipping in Q1 2019 priced at $39.95, and will be available for the last five generations of 9.7 inch iPad devices.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150