Speck Products today announced its new Active Sport line of fitness-inspired iPod cases. The new Active Sport Armband is made of a breathable mesh material and features a neoprene enclosure and an adjustable Velcro strap. The ActiveSport Case is a light-weight case with caribeener clip. Available for the fifth-generation iPod and iPod nano, both products feature clear screen protectors and reflective material for better night-time visibility. The Active Sport Armband ($35) is available immediately, while the Active Sport basic case ($25) will ship later this month.
- Apple TV+ releases first look at Physical
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off