Speck Products has announced that its PixelSkin case for the iPhone 3G is now available in North America, Europe, and Australia. Announced in June, the case is made from lightweight, form-fitting rubber, and offers slightly thicker corners for extra bump and drop protection, as well as a textured tile pattern for added grip. The case also offers access to all ports, controls, and sensors, and the front features a raised ridge detail to help protect the iPhone 3G’s screen when it is placed face down. Speck Product’s PixelSkin for iPhone 3G is available in shades of black, white, purple, pink, yellow, blue, and green, and sells for $25.
- Enjoy as much as $300 Off on Apple Watch Series 5
- ‘Boys State’ deleted scene shows up in time for Oscar nominations
- Saturn Awards mention nominees ‘Amazing Stories’, ‘Servant’ and ‘For All Mankind’
- International Women’s Day challenge now active on Apple Watch
- Apple partnering with Malala Yousafzai for original content
- Apple AR/VR headset to launch next year, reports Kuo
- Apple to shift 10% of iPhone 12 production to India
- MacBook Pro with Mini-LED to launch this year
- iPad Pro vs iPad Air: Shopping guide!
- Apple Watch continues to be the smartwatch leader