Speck Products has forged a partnership with community-based online product platform Artsprojekt to create new versions of the company’s Fitted case for the iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS. Limited to 250 each worldwide, and with only the first 100 released prior to Christmas, the first editions will feature artwork from San Francisco-based artist Andy Howell, Noumeda Carbon of Florence, Italy, and Tesha Beaudry Okolowsky of Montreal, Canada. In addition to offering open access to all ports and controls, each case will come with a limited edition designation on the inside and includes a special collectors card about the art and artist. Speck’s Artsprojekt Fitted Authorized Editions for iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS will be available soon and will sell for $40.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS