Popular online music service Spotify has released an update to its iOS app adding native iPad support. Spotify 0.5 is now a universal app providing a new user interface designed specifically for the iPad, including Retina Display graphics with high-definition album art and a single, unified view for searching, browsing and exploring music. A full-screen view has also been added which along with AirPlay integration allows the app to more effectively be used in a living room stereo environment. The update also adds gapless playback and cross-fading support and fixes issues with offline synced playlists and crashes related to updating playlists and starring tracks. Spotify requires iOS 5.0 or later and is available from the App Store as a free download.
- Apple TV+ releases first look at Physical
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off