Popular online music service Spotify has added Push Notification support to its universal iOS app. With the latest version of Spotify, users can now receive notifications for events such as updates to their subscribed playlist and new subscribers to shared playlists; users can choose their preferred notifications in the settings. The update also adds an introduction guide for new users and fixes issues with Retina Display graphics on the iPad and high-resolution album art for items in offline playlists. Numerous other performance and stability improvements have also been made. Spotify requires iOS 5.0 or later and is available from the App Store as a free download.
- Apple granted patent for Lightning port replacement
- iPhone 13 Pro: 120Hz LTPO Display and smaller notch
- Apple may launch foldable iPhone in 2023: Kuo
- Apple TV+ drama series “The Mosquito Coast” to release on April 30
- Apple to release OLED iPad Pro & OLED 16″ MacBook Pro next year
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today