Reporting its first quarter fiscal results, Sprint today announced that it activated 1.5 million iPhones during the March quarter. According to the company, 44 percent of those were sold to new customers. While the activation number may appear low compared to AT&T’s 4.3 million activations and Verizon’s 3.2 million, the 1.5 million number actually accounts for roughly 5 percent of Sprint’s total postpaid subscriber base of 32.8 million. Sprint started to offer the iPhone last fall with the launch of the iPhone 4S.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS