Sprint has decided to stop pursuing T-Mobile as a merger partner, The Wall Street Journal reports. The company also decided at a Tuesday board meeting to replace CEO Dan Hesse with Brightstar founder Marcelo Claure. It was first reported in December that Sprint was working toward a bid for T-Mobile. But facing opposition from regulators, Sprint has decided to refocus its efforts on its own rejuvenation. It’s expected that Sprint will make an official announcement today.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150