US wireless carrier Sprint is now offering a specialized iPad case made to carry both the tablet computer and a wireless hotspot. Available in either a flap-top folio or sleeve design, the 4G Case offers a padded main compartment for the iPad, as well as a dedicated pocket for the Sprint Overdrive 3G/4G Mobile Hotspot, which allows up to five Wi-Fi enabled devices to simultaneously connect to the company’s wireless data networks. Sprint’s 4G Case for the iPad and Overdrive is free for a limited time with an Overdrive purchase at participating Best Buy locations.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS