The Game Bakers has released an update to Squids, its hybrid puzzle-RPG game for iOS adding universal app support for the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad and several other enhancements. Squids provides a combination of traditional iOS gaming with classic RPG elements, putting players in control of a group of Squids who must save their underwater kingdom from an infection black ooze that is invading it. Players must recruit a unique team of Squids with different character classes and use strategy and skill to win at turn-based battles. Squids 1.3 also adds a new 3D anaglyph version of the Halloween map allowing users to use red/blue 3D glasses to play the game in 3D. Additional new features include the ability for users to listen to their own music, screen rotation and new localizations in Japanese, simplified Chinese and Russian. Squids is available from the App Store for $2.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150