In recognition of the 50th anniversary of human spaceflight, Vito Technology has released an update to its popular interactive astronomy guide apps for the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad adding iPad 2 support and several other new features. Star Walk 5.2 can now use the iPad 2 camera, gyroscope and compass to provide a real-time augmented reality view of the night sky. The update also adds a new integrated calendar of celestial events to help users plan stargazing trips. Events can be bookmarked and shared on social networks from directly within the app. The update also provides improved search capabilities, an enhanced sky view and redesigned control buttons for smoother operation. Star Walk for the iPhone and iPod touch is currently on sale for $1 until April 12th while Star Walk for iPad is available at its normal price of $5.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150