At an all-hands meeting called by Steve Jobs and held today on the Apple campus in Cupertino, CA, the company’s CEO told a packed audience that every full-time Apple employee who has been with the company for more than a year will receive a free 8GB iPhone by the end of July. While this has little direct meaning for those of us who haven’t been in Apple’s employ for the last year, it is a good indication that the company feels secure with iPhone inventory levels heading into the device’s launch period.
- Apple TV+ releases first look at Physical
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off