The National Football League has announced that it will make highlights from this year’s Super Bowl available for purchase the following day at the iTunes Store. The Super Bowl highlights video will be sold along with a 90-minute video of the NFL’s coverage of the Super Bowl. Both videos will be sold for $1.99. “It’s another way for fans to relive the Super Bowl before they get to the water cooler,” said Brian Rolapp, the NFL’s vice president for media strategy. Video highlights from the NFL’s regular season and playoff games have been available from iTunes since September.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150