G5 Entertainment has released an update to Supermarket Mania, adding support for iOS 4 and updated graphics for the iPhone 4 Retina Display. Supermarket Mania is an iOS version of the popular casual time management game from other platforms where players must keep their grocery store shelves stocked with the right products by moving their character between stockrooms, shelves and in-store displays to provide the goods that customers are looking to buy. The game features a story mode with 50 levels, and endless shift mode with a global leader board, five different shops, multiple types of customers and products to sell and a variety of accessories and upgrades for each shop. The latest version provides Fast App switching on multitasking-capable iOS 4 devices and now allows users to select their preferred language from the iOS Settings app. Supermarket Mania is available from the App Store for $3.
- iPad Air vs iPad Pro: Which offers the best value for money?
- New iOS 14.6 beta introduces new features in Podcasts app
- iPad Pro orders are now preparing to ship (early orders)
- Apple’s AirTag used to track a mailed package by an UK resident
- Counterfeit Apple chargers seller fined $147,000 in the UK
- iPhone 11 is the best value for money iPhone
- Apple could release a portless iPhone this year
- MagSafe to return as a new feature on Apple Silicon MacBook Pro models
- Upcoming MacBook Pro models to be powered by M-series chips
- Leading Apple enterprise management company Jamf to acquire zero trust cloud security company Wandera