SuperSync, a iTunes library synchronization and management tool, has been updated to version 4.0. SuperSync allows users to view, merge, and synchronize iTunes libraries over local networks or over the Internet, among other features. Version 4.0 offers users a brand new interface that allows for easier navigation of multiple libraries, improved networking speeds, a duplicate inspector that lets users compare tracks that are or may be duplicates, an iTunes import feature for importing music from another library or from a backup, Smart Playlist export, and built-in Internet search. SuperSync 4.0 is a free upgrade for all current users while new licenses range from $29 for a two-license pack to $49 for a ten-license pack; it is available now for Mac OS X and Windows.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS