SuperTooth has announced that its Crystal Bluetooth speakerphone is now available. First debuted at the 2012 CES, the Crystal is a pill-shaped speakerphone designed to clip to a car’s sun visor. Features include a black brushed metal body, a magnetic clip, automatic pairing and multi-point technology for connecting to two phones at once, over 20 hours of talk time and 40 days of stand=by per charge, the ability to receive streaming music and turn-by-turn navigation directions over Bluetooth, and support for voice dialing. SuperTooth’s Crystal Bluetooth speakerphone sells for $69; for more information see our First Look article.
- Apple to shift 10% of iPhone 12 production to India
- MacBook Pro with Mini-LED to launch this year
- iPad Pro vs iPad Air: Shopping guide!
- Apple Watch continues to be the smartwatch leader
- Should you buy the iPad Pro or wait?
- The Anker Soundcore Motion Boom Outdoor Bluetooth Speaker falls to $79.99
- iPhone 11 submerged for 6 months gets returned to owner
- iMac Pro listed with only one configuration, set to be discontinued
- LG developing display for the foldable iPhone
- Apple Watch sales shine in 2020 Q4