30 percent of Chinese mobile users planning to buy a 3G smartphone as their next phone plan to purchase an iPhone, according to the results of a new survey. An Alphawise/Morgan Stanley survey of 2,029 Chinese mobile users, reprinted by Fortune, found that 88 percent of respondents said they expected their next phones to be smartphones. Price appears to be a major limiting factor for the iPhone in China, however, as 53 percent said they would purchase an iPhone as their next phone were price not a consideration. Still, the iPhone’s 30 percent share among 3G smartphone purchasers was the most of any handset or company.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150