According to a survey done by Interpret of Santa Monica, CA, half of iPhone purchasers switched from another carrier, and 35 percent of those paid an average of $167 to break an existing cellular contract. Interpret’s chief strategy officer, Jason Kramer, calls the survey findings to be “pretty much off the charts.” In addition to the carrier numbers, 90 percent of iPhone owners said they were “extremely” or “very” satisfied with their phones, while 85 percent said they were also “extremely” or “very” likely to recommend the device to others. Interestingly, three out of ten iPhone buyers were new to Apple, and for an even more surprising 40 percent, the device represents their first iPod.
- Apple TV+ drama series “The Mosquito Coast” to release on April 30
- Apple to release OLED iPad Pro & OLED 16″ MacBook Pro next year
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today
- Amazon launches ‘GameOn’ on iOS
- Apple TV+ acquires ‘Dr. Brain’ Korean webtoon series
- Best Buy Lively Health & Safety Services now on Apple Watch