A new survey by Credit Suisse has found that 63% of U.S.-based iPhone customers would stay with AT&T if/when their exclusivity deal with Apple expires. Business Insider reports that of the 37% who say they would leave the carrier, 23% would jump to Verizon, 3% would go to Sprint, and 2% would go to T-Mobile, with 9% said they weren’t sure. When broken down further, 26% said they would stay with AT&T if they improve their network, 20% said they would stay because they are fully satisfied, and 17% said they would stay with AT&T because of a family plan or corporate discount. Furthermore, based on AT&T’s internal take rate of 16%, Credit Suisse found that as many as 8.1 million Verizon customers may be waiting to buy an iPhone with their current carrier.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150