According to the results of the latest ChangeWave survey, U.S. iPhone 4 users reported nearly identical levels of satisfaction, whether they were on Verizon or AT&T. Among Verizon iPhone 4 users, 82 percent said they were “very satisfied” with the handset while 16 percent described themselves as “somewhat satisfied,” compared to 80 percent and 18 percent of AT&T iPhone 4 users, respectively. The survey also sought to find the disparity between dropped calls reported by Verizon and AT&T iPhone 4 users; Verizon users reported a dropped call rate of 1.8 percent over the last 90 days, compared to 4.8 percent for those on AT&T. Finally, among customers planning to purchase an iPhone 4, 46 percent plan to use Verizon as their wireless service provider, while only 27 percent plan to use AT&T.
- Apple TV+ releases first look at Physical
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off