SwitchEasy has launched its new Lux case for the iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S. The Lux is an open-faced hard case constructed from leather with a microfiber lining to protect and clean the iPhone when being inserted and removed from the case. The case also features a top insert design for easy day-to-day use with a small elastic flap to hold the device securely in place. The SwitchEasy Lux is available now in black, white or tan and sells for $30 and includes the case, two anti-static screen guards, a microfiber wipe and a squeegee screen guard applicator.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS