Sylvania and LEDVANCE have announced the first standalone smart bulb compatible with Apple’s HomeKit ecosystem, providing a lighting solution that can be integrated with Siri, Apple’s Home and other third-party HomeKit apps without requiring the use of a separate hub. The Sylvania Smart Multicolor A19 bulb can be screwed into any standard light socket and will use a Bluetooth low-energy connection to communicate with HomeKit. It can be controlled directly from Siri or any HomeKit-compatible app, and it can be added to scenes and other HomeKit automation routines. The Sylvania Smart Multicolor A19 bulb is expected to be available on Amazon in early 2017 in the U.S., and pricing has not yet been announced.
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS
- Enjoy WiFi 6 Technology with the TP-Link AX1800 WiFi Router, Now 30% Off
- New rapid antigen test kit from gauss to have iPhone support
- Get a beautiful Elago MagSafe charging stand for just $22