Prior to T-Mobile’s upcoming Friday launch of the iPhone 5 on its network, the carrier has announced a trade-in deal for iPhone 4/4S users. Qualified customers trading in an iPhone 4 or 4S can get the iPhone 5 for $0 down. A credit of up to $120 may also be offered, depending on the trade-in value of the device — the credit could be used on monthly payments, an existing T-Mobile bill, accessories, or the purchase of another device. T-Mobile’s standard offer for the iPhone 5 without trade-in is $100 down, and $20 monthly payments for two years. The offer lasts through Father’s Day, June 16.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS