Alongside an announcement that it will begin selling the iPhone 3G in Germany, the Netherlands, and Austria on July 11, T-Mobile has revealed that it will offer the phone in Croatia, the Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland and Slovakia later this year. “We are excited to bring iPhone 3G to more of our T-Mobile customers this year,” said Christopher Schläffer, CIO of Deutsche Telekom AG. “iPhone was a breakthrough for the mobile Internet in Germany and Austria. Now with iPhone 3G’s faster speeds, we know our customers will love browsing the web even more.” Further details, such as launch dates and pricing information, have yet to be annoucned.
- Apple awards $410 million to II-IV, an AR tech company
- 128 million iPhone users were affected by a botnet, reveal internal emails
- WWDC 2021: Interesting updates to iOS & iPadOS
- Apple Card Family detailed in new support page
- Zoom gains special access to iPad’s Camera API for multitasking features
- Unlock your iPhone using Apple Watch: Mask times!
- Unlock your Mac with Apple Watch
- Wrap your Apple TV remote in a Elago R4 remote case retro skin and take 7% off
- YouTuber modified his AirTag to fit in a wallet
- Apple explains Apple Card family in length via support document