Alongside an announcement that it will begin selling the iPhone 3G in Germany, the Netherlands, and Austria on July 11, T-Mobile has revealed that it will offer the phone in Croatia, the Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland and Slovakia later this year. “We are excited to bring iPhone 3G to more of our T-Mobile customers this year,” said Christopher Schläffer, CIO of Deutsche Telekom AG. “iPhone was a breakthrough for the mobile Internet in Germany and Austria. Now with iPhone 3G’s faster speeds, we know our customers will love browsing the web even more.” Further details, such as launch dates and pricing information, have yet to be annoucned.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS