A T-Mobile USA executive has reportedly said in no uncertain terms that the carrier will not be offering the iPhone 5 this year. TmoNews, citing an image that purportedly came from an internal T-Mobile site, reports that the company’s Chief Marketing Officer Cole Brodman told a town hall meeting of T-Mobile employees that “we are not going to get the iPhone 5 this year.” Interestingly, a prototype iPhone compatible with T-Mobile’s 3G network that was photographed earlier in the year carried an internal model designation of “N94”, which is widely believed to represent the so-called “iPhone 4S”; as such, T-Mobile could in theory begin offering such a handset later this year while not disproving Brodman’s statement.
- Apple MacArthur Center closing amid mall safety issues
- Apple increasing sign language interpreters in stores
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?