Talking Panda has released language translation software for the iPod. Available in Spanish, French and Japanese, the software installs on the iPod as series of AAC files organized into categories such as Getting Directions, Dining, Making Friends, and Entertainment. The English word, foreign word,and ‘Click to Listen’ is included with each word or phrase chosen in the interface. Each translator costs $10 and includes over three hundred words and phrases. Installer for Mac only, Windows version coming soon. A free demo with 65 Japanese phrases is available for download.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS