U.K.-based audio equipment manufacturer Tannoy has introduced its i30 iPod sound system to the US market. The i30’s buttonless design leaves all control to the included IR remote, and features an integrated Universal iPod Dock with included adapters for iPod mini, nano, nano 2G, iPod 5G, and iPhone, an auxiliary input, a USB port for syncing, two 4-inch iCT (inductive coupling technology) drives, a 50-watt amp, and a Digital Sound Processor (DSP) for optimal sound quality. The Tannoy i30 will sell for $400; the release date has yet to be announced.
- Apple granted patent for Lightning port replacement
- iPhone 13 Pro: 120Hz LTPO Display and smaller notch
- Apple may launch foldable iPhone in 2023: Kuo
- Apple TV+ drama series “The Mosquito Coast” to release on April 30
- Apple to release OLED iPad Pro & OLED 16″ MacBook Pro next year
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today