Taptalk has released an update to its iOS forum app adding native iPad support and the ability to perform basic forum moderation tasks. Tapatalk provides a native iOS user interface for quickly accessing any of thousands of discussion forums that have activated the Taptalk plugin including our own iLounge Discussion Forums. Supported forums include phpBB3, vBulletin, Invision Power Board, Simple Machine Forum and XenForo, iOS device users can browse and search through forums, create, edit and reply to topics and access private messages. Advanced features include Facebook integration, direct image uploading, quick access to unread and participated topics and optional geo-tagging of posts. Tapatalk 1.11 adds the ability for vBulletin, phpBB and XenForo forum moderators to delete/undelete, stick/unstick and lock/unlock forum threads and posts and provides a new tab for quick access to moderator-related features. The update also adds general UI and performance improvements, bug fixes and improved French and Arabic language support. Tapatalk is now a universal app and is available from the App Store for $3. Forum administrators will need to update the Tapatalk forum plug-in to provide access to the new moderation features.
- Apple TV+ drama series “The Mosquito Coast” to release on April 30
- Apple to release OLED iPad Pro & OLED 16″ MacBook Pro next year
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today
- Amazon launches ‘GameOn’ on iOS
- Apple TV+ acquires ‘Dr. Brain’ Korean webtoon series
- Best Buy Lively Health & Safety Services now on Apple Watch