Tapulous, the developer of the popular Tap Tap Revenge series of games, has released a new beat-based game in which players use their device’s accelerometer rather than the touchscreen. In Riddim Ribbon, users tilt their device to the beat of the music as they race down a curving ribbon, picking up pebbles along the way to pass checkpoints. Players can make choices at forks in the road and jump up ramps to effects tiers to create their own unique mixes and sounds. Riddim Ribbon features beats of The Black Eyed Peas, Tiësto and Benny Benassi with more artists to come. Bundled tracks include eight remixes of Boom Boom Pow, I Gotta Feeling and Meet Me Halfway. Additional track levels can be downloaded for $1 each as In-App Purchases. Riddim Ribbon is available on the App Store for $3.
- Apple TV+ drama series “The Mosquito Coast” to release on April 30
- Apple to release OLED iPad Pro & OLED 16″ MacBook Pro next year
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today
- Amazon launches ‘GameOn’ on iOS
- Apple TV+ acquires ‘Dr. Brain’ Korean webtoon series
- Best Buy Lively Health & Safety Services now on Apple Watch