In what may be a Target store exclusive, Target and Apple are offering a $15 prepaid iTunes gift card with the purchase of any 3G iPod, starting Sunday, February 29, 2004. Target’s promotion notes that “Quantity [is] limited on free offer,” so it’s unclear how long the promotion will last, and as the blue iTunes card is branded with Target and Apple logos, it’s not clear whether Apple will extend this sales incentive to other retailers.
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS
- Enjoy WiFi 6 Technology with the TP-Link AX1800 WiFi Router, Now 30% Off
- New rapid antigen test kit from gauss to have iPhone support
- Get a beautiful Elago MagSafe charging stand for just $22